Brewer and Sons Funeral Homes - Should you trust Brewer & Sons Funeral Homes with your loved one?
The media has written 2 stories on Brewer & Sons 7 funeral homes within the last 22 months, and the stories are for problems and issues that the media has uncovered through investigations. What if there are more problems and issues that the media has yet to discover with Brewer and Sons?
The first incident was a body switch/mix up (http://tinyurl.com/BodyMixup) and the second incident was a website to generate business exclusively for Brewer & Sons called Ask Bury (http://tinyurl.com/Askbury).
How would you feel if this was your family member's body that was switched with someone else? Can you imagine how horrified the family was upon discovery? "It's a funeral director's worst nightmare,'' said Barry Brewer, president of Brewer & Sons Funeral Home (Tampa Bay Online). Even after this statement by Barry Brewer his funerals homes have a way of coming back into the news.
Family Owned Service Corporation, Inc. owns Brewer & Sons Funeral Homes and also owns Ask Bury. After researching we found out that Ask Bury is registered with the Division of Corporation in State of Florida under the same corporation as Brewer & Sons. Both companies share the same P.O. Box. Also, Brewer & Sons Funeral Homes have an Ask Bury truck, which on multiple occasions has been caught parked outside one of their buildings. The good news is once discovery was made the Askbury.com website was removed and the truck is now nowhere in sight. I wonder if Brewer & Sons have something to hide?
Think about this, do you want to risk your loved one into the care of Brewer & Sons Funeral Homes when there are so many other reputable funeral homes out there to choose from?
In Addition, after thoroughly shopping around our investigator found that Brewer & Sons Funeral Homes is very expensive. Brewer & Sons Funeral Homes General Price List has basic cremation at $1,695, but there are numerous other funeral homes offering the same service for so much less. Here are some other great funeral home options for cremation:
Hillsborough County, which covers the Tampa Bay Area has Abbey Affordable Cremations and Funeral Services at $465. Hernando County, which covers Spring Hill and Brooksville has Abbey Affordable Cremations at $625, Coastal Cremations at $895 or Downing Funeral Home at $1,145. Also, Lake County which covers Clermont and Groveland has Cremation Choices at $750 or Becker Funeral Home at $1,295.
Why would anyone want to use Brewer & Sons Funeral Homes after reading about the above incidents, and especially when there are so many other quality funeral homes that charge significantly less?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Funeral Home
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- "We arrived in the boutique shop (opposite Exeter Cathedral) and I can say my to be mother-in-law and myself felt very uncomfortable. Ian Dunn and his wife, Josie, weren't friendly..."
- " This guy ruined my wedding. He was paid months (7) in advance and hired to do my ceremony and DJ services. My wedding was half hour late because this..."
- "If today someone asked me to recommend an online shop with good dresses and strict timelines, Tidebuy International Limited would not be anywhere on the list. My situation is somehow..."
- "I am an extremely pleased customer of Leonid Afremov. I received my AMAZING painting recently. It arrived in a timely fashion. The oil painting on canvas was very well done..."
- "Business Info: Toothills Inc DBA Sunset Auto Exchange1828 N Washington Blvd Sarasota, FL 34234-7525941 954-7111Consumer's Original Complaint :I purchased a 2004 Suzuki xl7 form the above named company on November..."
- "WARNING!! Attorney Kiarash Shampoo AKA Kia Champion Is A *** ARTIST! Encino, California BEWARE of a scam artist by the name of Attorney Kiarash Shampoo AKA Kia Champion AKA Kia Shampoo Champion...."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."